Custom Search

Friday, October 8, 2010

CANTENNA AWESOMENESS!

OK so i made 2 "cantenna's" If you dont know what that is. Its a Wifi Antenna Thats increases your signal by alot.
This is My first Cantenna. It uses a Usb wireless adapter. Its not as good as my second one but its signal is way better then a standard Laptop Wifi card.

I like the Tripod thing, I can set this up anywhere.





 This is my second and the best cantenna. =] This one is made from a coffee can. Im still kinda working on it, I will add a tripod on it as well. =] *** THE YELLOW THING IS THE ANTENNA, NOT THE BIG THING. THE BIG ANTENNA IS A TV ANTENNA. I PUT MY CANTENNA ON IT TO RUN A FEW TESTS TO USE THE ALUMINUM ON THE TV ANTENNA AS A REFLECTOR TO INCREASE MY RANGE, IT DIDNT WORK.




This one uses a Wireless Usb that comes with a Antenna. You unscrew the antenna and plug in your cantenna. 


LOOK AT THE SIGNAL STRENGTH. The first half is my Built in Dell 1390 ( I think) Wireless card. Both sitting at the same position. Look at the difference....... Its amazing.


If you are intrested, I will post a TUT soon when i get the time to make one, IF somebody requests one, I will get right on it, and make one right away. I will tell you to get all the parts and the tools and I might even sell you the parts and everything. =]

0 comments:

Post a Comment